Your smile lets the world know who you are before you even have a chance to introduce yourself. In your personal life and in the business world, it is important that your smile shows others that you care about taking care of your health.
When teeth are missing or broken to the point that they no longer are functioning properly for you, you may be:
- Missing out on the proper nutrition your body needs to maintain good health
- Suffering from secondary oral health issues
- Hiding your damaged teeth from the world
- Unable to communicate clearly, as we rely on our teeth to help us pronounce words correctly
- To restore your ability to maintain your oral and physical health, as well as your confident smile, your dentist may recommend dental implants to replace your missing or broken teeth.
What are Dental Implants?
A Dental Implant is a replacement for your natural tooth. Your dentist will thoroughly clean and prepare the space where your tooth used to be, removing any pieces of tooth remaining in the space, then insert a dental screw into the bone where your natural tooth was. Then a new tooth – one that has been created just for you – is securely attached to the screw.
Your dental implant tooth will be designed to look just like a healthy one would, and will be matched in color to your other teeth so that it blends in giving you a natural look. Your new dental implants will look and feel like your natural teeth.
Dental Implants bring back your teeth’s healthy functions as well as your smile!
A dazzling smile with healthy and clean teeth lets the world know you are a confident person who cares about taking care of your health and cares about the important things in your life. But even more important is that your new dental implants will help to restore your good oral health and sense of well being that comes from having strong, healthy, and clean teeth.